January 25, 2019
Due to the extreme temperatures forecasted, Turner Construction will need to adjust schedules to include work on Saturdays for the next two weeks. Construction activities will occur between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM. This applies to both the Rubenstein Forum and Woodlawn Residential Commons projects.
For more information on the Campus South Construction Program click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Myriam Weaver email@example.com.
July 10, 2018
On Monday, July 16, construction started at Woodlawn and 60th Street, the future home of the David M. Rubenstein Forum. Please see the below graphic showing the construction site. Construction continues through the summer of 2020.
The campus community can expect the following during construction.
- Mobilization will continue throughout the summer including crane, trailer and fence installation.
- Excavation work will occur that includes caisson installation.
- Construction vehicles will be on site throughout the work day; flaggers will be present during deliveries, as needed.
- Work will be noisy at times, and construction crews will be on site daily; weekend work will be scheduled, as needed.
- The sidewalk along the south side of 60th street will remain open.
- Construction updates will be distributed when activities occur that may impact pedestrians and traffic.