The University of Chicago Booth School of Business relocated its Asia Executive MBA program to Hong Kong from Singapore to expand and strengthen the school’s presence and influence across the region. The Singapore program relocated to a 35,809-gross-square-foot interim facility at Cyberport in Hong Kong in 2014. It will continue its operations at the interim location until a new campus is built.
- Senior Project Manager: Nick Nichols
- Architect for Interim Center at Cyberport: Robarts Interiors and Architecture
- General Contractor for Interim Center at Cyberport: SANBASE
- Project Contact: Nick Nichols, email@example.com
- December 2013: Completed design for the interim center at Cyberport.
- February 2014: Began construction of the interim center at Cyberport.
- July 2014: Complete construction of the interim center at Cyberport.
- August 2014: Classes begin at the interim center at Cyberport.