June 2, 2023
On Thursday, June 15, interior renovation of existing office spaces, including site work in the North parking lot will begin. The work will continue through the summer months with the anticipated completion date by the middle of October. The next phase of this project, which includes the installation of new trailers at the North parking lot, is planned for early 2024.
Building occupants and visitors can expect the following:
- ADA access will remain at the ramp located on the Southeast corner of the building. This ramp will also be used by construction crew to deliver materials and gain in and out access to the building.
- No parking is allowed in the North parking lot and on the East side of the alley as indicated below.
- Noise will be associated with this project.
- Workers will be on site from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
- A debris dumpster will be placed on the South end of the alley parking as shown below.
- Signage will be in place throughout the building interior and exterior to inform occupants and visitors.
For questions, please contact Raj Desai, senior project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience throughout this project.