Our electricians provide multiple services, including:
- Maintenance, repairs, alterations and installations of electrical systems and components from low- to high-voltage distribution and end-usage devices.
- Maintenance & repairs to all campus high-voltage electrical systems.
- Electrical systems preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Restoring power to tripped circuit breakers, lighting repair and small modifications to existing electrical systems.
- Providing exterior path street lighting.
- Lighting preventive maintenance.
- Cleaning and re-lamping lighting fixtures. (Used lamps and bulbs are recycled.)
- Maintenance and repair of programming lighting control panels and other electrical lighting devices.
- Provision of emergency generators and related systems controls and associated preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Construction interface with Capital Project Delivery and external vendor partners to conduct shutdowns, plan reviews and consultations.
- Installation, repairs and preventative maintenance of fire alarm systems.
- Fire systems programming changes.
- Fire system shutdowns for Capital Project Delivery and external vendor partners.
- Support and assistance to Capital Project Delivery, Building Services, and Engineering and Utilities.
Submit a Service Request to request service for any of the listed items.