5701 South Woodlawn Avenue, built in 1930, was designed for the Meadville Theological School for use as administrative offices, classrooms and library. The building contains 16,000 gross square feet plus the west wing with seven floors of library stacks, all to be re-envisioned for the Neubauer Family Collegium for Culture and Society. The new program, focusing on collaborative interaction, includes offices for scholars and administrative support, interactive spaces for lectures, workshops, seminars and informal meetings, and program support spaces. The project also includes mechanical and infrastructure upgrades.
- Project Manager: Angela Knoble
- Architect/Engineer: Kliment Halsband Architects
- Construction Manager: Berglund Construction
- Project Contact: Angela Knoble, email@example.com
- April 20, 2015: Grand opening celebration.
- March 2015: Completion.
- April 2014: Began construction.
- Fall 2013: Design development.
- Spring 2013: Schematic design.
- Fall 2012: Architect selection.
- Winter 2012: Programming completion.
Exterior view at dusk, May 2015
East Stair and Elevator, May 2015
Reading Room, May 2015
Reception, May 2015
Gallery, May 2015
West Wing Offices, May 2015
The Forum, May 2015
Third Floor, March 2015
Third floor under construction, May 2014.
Rendering of 5701 S. Woodlawn.
Rendering of proposed lobby and reception area.