Below is the monthly update for March 2019.
Woodlawn Residential and Dining Commons - 1156 East 61st
- Continue concrete work on the north tower, south and east towers.
- Continue installation of electrical, mechanical and plumbing infrastructure.
- Continue installation of the exterior wall framing.
- Continue the layout of interior walls as floors are poured.
- Continue plumbing and electric underground work at Dining Hall.
- We anticipate Saturday work throughout March.
- Vibration Monitoring Update: None of the monitors have been triggered since the last update.
Rubenstein Forum - 1201 East 60th
- ComEd utility work continues along 60th Street between Woodlawn and Ellis Avenues; utility work on Woodlawn Avenue is complete.
- The concrete structure continues to advance vertically.
- The target completion of the concrete structure is August 2019 at (10) stories above grade.
- Perimeter scaffold installation is ongoing and will continue as the building progresses vertically.
- Large truck deliveries will be consistent for the foreseeable future as mechanical equipment and other systems arrive onsite.
- Construction crews will be working weekends throughout March.
For questions please contact Matthew Curtin at email@example.com
We also have installed a message board north of the sidewalk on 61st Street - at the end of University Avenue to display construction status updates.
The next project update will be distributed via email in April 2019.