July 3, 2018
On Wednesday, July 11, steam line repairs will start along University Ave. Please see the below graphic showing the area of work scheduled to complete in two phases.
The campus community can expect the following:
- The roadway will remain open throughout each phase though lane use will be impacted.
- Phase 1: no sidewalk closure on the east side of University Ave.
- Phase 2: a portion of the sidewalk along the west side of University Ave. will be temporarily closed.
- Signage will be in place during each phase particularly for redirecting pedestrians around the sidewalk closure (west side).
- Bus and shuttle routes remain unchanged.
- Completion is by Friday, Aug. 17, weather permitting.
For questions, please contact Daniel Albo, project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.612.8179
Thank you for your patience throughout this necessary repair work.