November 5, 2018
On Monday, Nov. 5, underground pipe/drain repairs near the Reynolds Club will start. The location of the work is near the east side of the building and south of the east entrance.
The campus community can expect the following throughout the repairs:
- The sidewalk along the west side of University Avenue will remain open.
- Fencing will be in place around the work area; the east entrance to the building will remain open.
- Scaffold installation is required to remove stone from the east elevation to gain access to a vent pipe.
- Use of machinery will result in some noise, and efforts will be made to keep the area clean of dust that will be generated from the work.
- The daily work schedule is 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Duration of the work is ~3 weeks; completion is weather dependent.
Please direct questions to Barry O’Quinn, project manager, at email@example.com or 773.691.7965.
Thank you for your patience throughout the repair work.