May 18, 2020
Construction activities will start the week of May 18, to complete necessary structural improvements to the tunnel shown in the graphic below.
The construction activities will continue throughout the summer. The campus community can expect the following during this time.
- Working hours are 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Saturday work will be scheduled, as needed.
- There will be noise throughout each working day during truck and equipment use.
- Signage will be in place to direct pedestrians to alternate routes around the construction site.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided throughout construction.
- Scheduled completion is by end of day, Sept. 4.
Please direct questions to Daniel Albo, project manager, at 773.612.8179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience during this work.