July 20, 2017
Click here for the formal notification.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Parking restrictions and one-lane traffic along 59th Street.
- Fencing will be in place surrounding the construction site.
- Sidewalk along 59th Street (east/west) will be closed during phase 2.
- Signage will be in place during each phase to direct pedestrians.
- Buses and shuttle routes will remain open.
- The crosswalks at 59th Street and Woodlawn Avenue will remain open and accessible.
- Completion is by Friday, Sept.15, weather permitting.
For questions, please contact Daniel Albo, project manager at email@example.com or 773.612.8179.