April 8, 2019
In April, phase 1 construction will start at the Student Health, Counseling and Wellness Center at the Chicago Lying-In Hospital site located on East 59thStreet. Phase 1 construction is scheduled to complete by March 2020.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Site fencing will be in place.
- Construction vehicles and deliveries will be on-site each working day.
- Some noise will be associated with demolition and new construction work.
- A portion of the roadway and parking lane along 59thStreet will, at times, be temporarily unavailable throughout construction.
- Typical daily working hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.