July 30, 2018
On Tuesday, July 31, the main entrance at Social Sciences Research Building (SSRB) will be temporarily closed during construction to replace the building’s front entrance door.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Barricade and fencing will be installed to close off the work area.
- Signage will be in place to show alternate entrances to the building; please see the below graphic.
- At times, noisy work will occur throughout the day, and dust control measures will be maintained.
- Daily work schedule is 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Scheduled completion and reopening of the main entrance is Friday, Aug. 17.
For questions, please contact Jim Garcia, senior project manager, email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project activity.