July 10, 2018
On Monday, July 16, construction will start at Woodlawn and 60th Street, the future home of the David M. Rubenstein Forum. Please see the below graphic showing the construction site. Construction continues through the summer of 2020.
The campus community can expect the following during construction.
- Mobilization will continue throughout the summer including crane, trailer and fence installation.
- Excavation work will occur that includes caisson installation.
- Construction vehicles will be on site throughout the work day; flaggers will be present during deliveries, as needed.
- Work will be noisy at times, and construction crews will be on site daily; weekend work will be scheduled, as needed.
- The sidewalk along the south side of 60thstreet will remain open.
- Construction updates will be distributed when activities occur that may impact pedestrians and traffic.