May 19, 2021
A reroofing project at McGiffert House is scheduled to start on Monday, May 24, and continue through Friday, Sept. 10. The below graphic reflects the area of work.
The campus community can expect the following throughout the project:
- At times, there will be noise generated by construction activity.
- Equipment and material will be delivered to the building roof by a crane.
- The staging area of material and equipment is on the south side of the McGiffert parking lot.
- The daily work schedule is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work.
- Scheduled completion is weather permitting.
Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic for construction and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
Please direct questions to Caylen Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.489.3160.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.