June 13, 2018
On Thursday, June 14, a project will start on the main quadrangle to make drainage repairs in the walkway between the main circle and Cobb Gate. The work will be completed in phases to accommodate programs and deliveries on the main quad. The below graphic shows the area of construction and the phased approach to the project.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Working hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Noise will be intermittent when equipment is in use.
- Trucks will be on site each day.
- Building access will be maintained at all times and signage will be in place to identify reroutes to walkways and buildings.
- Completion is by Friday, Sept. 15, weather dependent.
Please direct questions to Denise Davis, project manager at email@example.com or 773.405.3810.
Thank you for your patience during this necessary work.