August 15, 2019
Project activities will start at 8 a.m. on Monday, Aug.19, at the law school to replace a portion of the roof, and to repair a portion of the façade at the penthouse walls. A fence will be installed to create a clear and safe walking path to the building and parking lot; it will remain in place for both projects. Please see the below graphic showing the areas of work.
- The roofing work will continue through Thursday, Sept. 19.
- The stucco repairs and painting will continue through Saturday, Sept. 28.
The building occupants and the campus community can expect the following:
- All building entrances will remain open.
- Site staging for the roofing project will be at the southwest corner of the building; a vehicle will be on-site throughout the duration of the work; a hoist will be installed to raise and lower material to the roof elevation.
- Some noise will be associated with this work.
- Site staging for the façade stucco repairs and repainting will start following the removal of roofing material and equipment.
Thank you for your patience during this work.