June 7, 2018
At 8 a.m. on Monday, June 11, mobilization will start at The Laboratory Schools Jackman Field between 58thand 59thStreets at Dorchester Avenue to replace the field surface. Please see the below graphic showing the area of work.
The campus community can expect the following throughout the project:
- Construction vehicles will enter the site from Dorchester Avenue.
- The sidewalks adjacent to the field will remain open to pedestrians.
- At times there will be noise generated throughout the work day.
- The daily work schedule is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work.
- Scheduled completion is mid-September,weather permitting.
Please direct questions to Kareem Cousar, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.834.3733.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.