July 12, 2018
Tunnel repairs along Kimbark Ave. will start this week, July 9. Please see the below graphic showing the area of work scheduled to complete in two phases.
The campus community can expect the following
- Project to complete in 2 phases; Monday, July 9 through Friday, Aug. 31. Completion is weather dependent.
- Phase 1, July 9 – ~Aug. 1: west side of the roadway that includes temporary closure of the sidewalk and some parking spaces along Kimbark.
- Phase 2, Aug. 2 – ~Aug. 31: east side of the roadway that includes temporary closure of the sidewalk and some parking spaces along Kimbark.
- A traffic lane will remain open at all times, and access to the Booth loading dock will be maintained.
- Working hours are 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no noisy work before 8 a.m.)
- Pavement and curb removal will be noisy.
For questions, please contact Daniel Albo, project manager at email@example.com or 773.612.8179