June 8, 2021
The replacement of the windows project at the Kersten Bridge is scheduled to start on Monday, June 14. The below graphic reflects the area of work and the impact to parking along 57th Street.
The campus community can expect the following throughout construction:
- Access into the building will remain open.
- Exterior and interior scaffolding will be installed and visible.
- The bridge between ERC and Kersten, and the entrance at Kersten/GCIS will remain open.
- At times, there will be noise generated by construction activity.
- The daily work schedule is 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including weekend work.
- Completion is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 10.
Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic for construction and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
Please direct questions to Marcus Warner, assistant project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.796.3651.