June 15, 2018
The reroofing project at Kersten building and bridge is mobilizing this week. The below graphic reflects the area of work and the impact to parking along East 57thStreet. The project will continue through September.
The campus community can expect the following throughout construction:
- Walkways to buildings will remain accessible.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided.
- At times there will be noise generated by construction activity.
- The daily work schedule is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work.
- Scheduled completion is by Friday, September 21, weather permitting.
Please direct questions to Barry O’Quinn, project manager, at email@example.com or 773.691.7965.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.