May 12, 2021
On Monday, May 10, the installation of scaffolding at the east and west elevations of Kelly, Beecher, and Green Halls will start. By end of the day, Friday, June 4, the contractor will leave the project site and return on Monday, June 14, to commence with the façade repairs. The completion date of the project is by Friday, Sept. 10, weather permitting. Please see the below graphic identifying repair locations and construction logistics.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Entrances to the building will remain accessible throughout construction.
- Scaffolding and canopies will be in place at the building.
- Noise will be heard when equipment is being used.
- The daily work schedule is 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and will vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work, as needed.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided throughout the project.
Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic for construction and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
For questions contact Barry O’Quinn, project manager at email@example.com or 773.691.7965. Thank you.