April 4, 2017
Construction activity began this week at 1307 East 60th Street. Please see the below graphic showing the work site.
The campus community can expect the following:
- A construction fence will be installed prior to start of construction.
- The sidewalk along the south side of 60th Street will close periodically to accommodate construction.
- Traffic lanes will remain open along 60th Street, and traffic flaggers will assist vehicle traffic.
- Work will be noisy at times, and construction crews will be on site daily; weekend work will be scheduled, as needed.
- Construction updates will be provided before significant impactful activities occur.
- The planned completion date for the building renovation is December 2018.
Please direct questions to Angela Knoble, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.251.0008, or Larry Blouin, executive director, at email@example.com or 773.230.3261.
Thank you for your patience during this work.