July 6, 2021
Construction is scheduled to start on Wednesday, July 7, to make façade repairs at building elevations. The below graphic reflects the areas of work and what to expect around the building throughout the summer repairs. Expected completion is mid-September prior to the start of the academic quarter
The campus community can expect the following:
- Entrances to the building will remain open and accessible.
- Scaffolding and swing-stage will be in place at building elevations.
- Canopies will be in place adjacent to buildings, as needed.
- Efforts will be made to manage the noise and dust associated with the façade repairs.
- Working hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; weekend work may be scheduled.
- The placement of debris dumpsters will be on S. Dorchester at 59th Street.
For questions, please contact Art Del Muro at 847.562.6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience.