June 15, 2020
Phase 2 of the reroofing project at Hinds is scheduled to start on Monday, June 15, and will continue through August 2020. The below graphic reflects the area of work.
The campus community can expect the following throughout phase 2 construction:
- Walkways and entrances to the building will remain open and accessible.
- At times, there will be noise generated by construction activity.
- Equipment and material will be delivered to the building roof.
- The daily work schedule is 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work.
- Scheduled completion is weather permitting.
- Please note, two crane lifts are being scheduled to deliver roofing material to the roof. Crane lifts are scheduled for June, date is TBD.
Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic for construction and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
Please direct questions to Barry O’Quinn, project manager, at email@example.com or 773.691.7965.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.