August 1, 2019
Construction activity has started to extend the brick masonry wall at the west end of the loading dock/drive-way between Hinds and the Bookstore. The construction activity includes excavation and demolition of existing conditions, concrete pouring, back-filling and landscape, and site restoration. Please see the below graphic showing the area of work.
Throughout construction, the campus community can expect the following:
- Access to the loading docks will be maintained throughout construction.
- There will be noise associated with the use of machinery and equipment.
- The building access on the west side of Hinds will remain open.
- Signage will be in place, as needed.
- Scheduled completion is by end of the day, Friday, Sept. 20.
For questions, please contact Arthur Del Muro, Director of Construction Management at email@example.com or 773.834.0399.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.