July 20, 2020
Façade repairs at the northwest corner Henry Crown Field House are expected to start this week. The below graphic shows the area of work.
The campus community can expect the following throughout the project:
- A lift will be used to gain access to building elevations.
- Working hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Some noise is expected, at times, throughout the working day.
- Scheduled completion is early August, weather permitting.
- Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic and construction for contractors and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
Please direct questions to Barry O’Quinn, project manager at email@example.com or 773.691-7965.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.