June 7, 2018
At 6 a.m. on Monday, June 11, installation of scaffolding at the east and north elevations of Eckhart Hall will start. Following the installation, reroofing activity will start and continue into October.
- The campus community can expect the following throughout construction:
- Walkways to the building will remain accessible.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided.
- At times there will be noise generated by construction activity.
- The daily work schedule is 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Working hours may vary throughout the summer, including early start times and weekend work.
- Scheduled completion of phase 2 is by Friday, October 19, weather permitting.
Please direct questions to Barry O’Quinn, project manager, at email@example.com 773.691.7965.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.