April 13, 2020
Construction activities will start on Monday, April 20, for the first phase of the Campus South Walk project. Phase one provides an east-west pedestrian connection through the mid-block from Kimbark Avenue to University Avenue.
The campus community can expect the following during construction:
- Working hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Some noise during the use of demolition and excavation equipment.
- Signage will be in place at/near 1155 East 60th to direct visitors to the temporary accessible access to the building.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided throughout construction.
- Phase one is expected to complete in September 2020 prior to the start of the new academic year.
Please direct questions to Lindsey Meek, project manager, at 507.398.6706.
Thank you for your patience during this work.