June 16, 2021
Construction activities will start on Monday, June 21, to complete necessary curtain wall repairs at the Campus North Residential Commons. The work includes water testing remediation and retesting at building elevations. Additionally, interior architectural finishes will be replaced in-kind during this time.
The construction activities will continue throughout the summer. The campus community can expect the following during this time.
- Working hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- There will be noise throughout each working day.
- Signage will be in place to direct pedestrians to alternate routes around the construction site.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided throughout construction.
- Scheduled completion is prior to building occupancy in September.
Please direct questions to Andrea Herring, project manager at 219.796.3651 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience during this work.