October 10, 2019
Project activity started at the ATS Building the week of Sept. 23. Due to its deteriorated structural condition, the building is scheduled to be demolished starting in early October.
The surrounding community can expect the following:
- Installation of fencing surrounding the demolition site.
- Installation of scaffolding along the sidewalk.
- Construction vehicles will access the site using Stony Island.
- The west sidewalk and the CTA bus stop adjacent to the site will not be available.
- Noise and dust mitigation plans will be in place.
- The working hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The tentative completion date for demolition and site restoration is November 29.
For questions please contact Michael Ross, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.