September 3, 2020
During the week of Labor Day, starting on Sept. 8, the resurfacing of 60th and Woodlawn is scheduled to start. The work area to repave the roadway is shown in the attached graphic. The scope of work includes grinding, repaving and striping; completion is weather permitting
The campus community can expect the following throughout the week:
- Road barriers and flaggers will be in place to direct traffic through the work area.
- There will be considerable truck traffic while repaving is underway. Trucks will leave the site heading south on Woodlawn.
- Sidewalks will remain open. Signage will be in place to inform pedestrians of “work ahead” and to take caution.
- Planning includes coordinating with project sites including the Study Hotel site as some roadway access will be impacted.
- A portion of the sidewalk along 60th Street will be unavailable for use during the week, and “no parking” signs will be in place near the resurfacing site.
- In-street truck staging and deliveries will require schedule coordination so as not to occur during this week.
For questions, please contact Patrick Wilson at email@example.com.