May 17, 2021
Construction activities will start the week of May 17th at 5730 S. Woodlawn Avenue for the build-out of the Development Innovation Lab. A graphic showing the building location, the construction route to the building, and the placement of the debris dumpster is shown below.
The campus community can expect the following:
- Remodeling of interior space.
- Installation of interior finishes, including but not limited to millwork, flooring, paint, etc.
- Associated mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work will also be performed.
- Furniture installation
- Working hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and weekend work, as needed.
- Completion is by end of August 2021.
Click here for the Facilities Services statement of protocols to address the challenges presented with the COVID-19 pandemic for construction and vendors working in buildings and at construction sites.
Please direct questions to Krystal McDoom, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.236.7199.