On behalf of all of us in Facilities Services, welcome!
The Facilities Services team supports the department’s mission through our efforts to maintain and enhance the University campus environment and provide superior client service to our community constituencies including faculty, students, staff, neighbors, and visitors.
Facilities Services is committed to our employees – to providing you a safe, fair and equitable workplace, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and recognition for your achievements. We look forward to having you as a member of our team.
University Human Resources
Benefits, employee recruitment, employment, compensation, labor/employee relations, training, safety, time and attendance, and more can be found here. All new and potential employees are strongly encouraged to review each of the links below. Clicking on the links below will take you directly to the University’s University Human Resource web site which will provide you with all of the information related to each topic.
- Benefits – University benefits, benefits enrollment and programs.
- Campus Security & Safety – Professionally trained officers with full police powers to serve University students and staff, as well as community members.
- Compensation – Salary, wages and benefits.
- Employee & Labor Relations – Career coaching, performance appraisals and information related to unions on campus.
- Workday – Your personal and pay related information.
- Jobs – Career opportunities and online application.
- Learning and Education – Professional development programs, customized training, on-site training programs, career coaching and more.
- Leaves of Absence – Short term disability, Long term disability, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation and more.
- Safety – Safety training, safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- UChicago Time & Attendance System – Web based application for reporting time, absences and to track accruals.
- University Policies – University Human Resources policy guidelines. New employees are required to familiarize themselves and to comply with all University and Facilities Services policies and guidelines.