August 30, 2017
Click here for construction notification.
Construction starts the week of Aug. 28 for façade masonry repairs at all elevations of the Crown Field House. The construction is expected to complete in October 2017.
The campus community can expect the following during the repairs:
- A boom-lift will be on site each day.
- Some noise and dust will be associated with this work.
- A debris dumpster will be in place along University Avenue.
- Building access will be maintained at all times.
- All walkways and sidewalks will remain open and accessible.
- Crews will work on business days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For additional information, please contact John Barlow, project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.922.9557.